Thursday, 27 June 2013

Review // alberto balsam Shampoo & Conditioner





I love a good bargain when it comes to beauty and fashion, I mean who doesn't! 
Being able to save cash even on little things just means I have a little more on the side to spend on other things instead! 
*cough* Starbucks! *cough*
When it comes to shampoo and conditioner I've tried a lot, I've tried Herbal Essences which in my opinion are good enough, TRESemmé, they're great, I adore Aussie, I think they will forever be my favourite hair product brand, however I can't always afford it due to no part time job aspect... 
SOMEBODY HIRE ME!!!! 
I have, however a great and cheaper alternative that I always go back to, and that's alberto balsam. It's a great product as I personally find it works better for my hair than Herbal Essences , plus I can just go to Tesco's and pick it up for only a measly £1 each!!
I love this stuff, especially the tea tree tingle shampoo and conditioner set designed especially to not only clean and condition your hair but to also help condition your scalp. I have always had a bit of an issue with an itchy and dry scalp, it's inherited from my mother, but using this stuff is literally a little soothing treatment for my poor scalp, it really helps and my scalp has improved since using it, it's not as flaky as it used to be. 
Plus it leaves my hair smelling amazing. I'm not kidding! I used to have my best friends come up to me, sniff my hair, right there in the middle of school and tell me my hair smelt amazing! 
Weird sounding I know, but if you can't be weird with your friends then who can you be weird with?
This shampoo and conditioner is definitely a must have in your shower if like me, you love a good bargain or don't have as much money to spend on products like this. 
Or you just love the smell of Tea Tree, who knows?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment